<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2003-07-12

Current Mood: Lazy
Currently Reading: Two books, Burnt Offerings (an Anita Blake Book) and some Buffy the Vampire Slayer book (Blood and Fog, I think)
Currently Listening to: The movie Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (not watching 'cause I'm busy typing).

You are most like Ron Weasley


Which Harry Potter Charactor Are You Most Like?
brought to you by Quizilla

I did this quiz thing to have something to put on my blog... don't know if there's a pic to go with it. Hope so, 'cause otherwise it'll suck.
So, I guess I should get to the real reason why I'm creating this post... Tanis_Tanchi is having a blog competition between a few ppls. The subject: A day in the life of your favorite anime, and the story must mention Jackie Chan. Why? Because everything's better with Jackie Chan.



A DAY IN THE LIFE OF TRIGUN

Once upon a time, I was a cartoon character. Not just any cartoon character, I was an anime version of myself. Which meant I had HUGE fricken' eyes. I don't know exactly how this happened, but I was just going to go with it. (44)

So I was walking along by my anime-self, sorta wondering how to get back to reality-land and if I even wanted to, but mostly thinking 'Ooooh... cartoony goodness". Indeed, being in a living cartoon was neat in a trippy sorta way. ...


And i'm tired. I'll finish the rest tomrrow. Maybe. :)

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?