<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2003-07-24

Currently Watching: The Mummy. Cool flick.
Currently Reading: Blue Moon (Anita Blake bood), and Buffy the Vampire Slayer Book (Blood and Fog). (See a trend here?)
Current Mood: Homocidal.
Current Quote: I got nothing.

Just because I have nothing better to do, or rather, to add to this blog... IT'S QUIZ TIME!!

non
bitchy bitchy.. you do whatever it takes to get
what you want, and you really just don't care


Are You An Angel Or Demon?
brought to you by Quizilla

Only thing I gotta say is... Well DUH!! 'Specially lately. I'm a right bitch!! But it may eventually pass. I'm slightly more sociable right now thanks to my good friend Heineken. Gotta love that beer!!

At any rate, I'm sure you've all been waiting for me to continue that 'day in the life of an anime' story I kinda sorta maybe started. Well, I probably won't. And yes, that means I'll be out of the Tannis_Tanchi blog contest. Well, the truth is... I kinda don't care. I may do the contest, I may not. Depends on my mood... and my current mood isn't conductive to writing. It's also not conductive to interacting with actual people. Sorry if anyone out there got their hopes up, thinking I might do something creative or even remotely interesting. I'd say I'm sorry to disappoint... but that would be a fib.

On another note, I've started up a web site that (if at all possible) sucks more than this blog does. I'll probably add the link to it at some point in time. Perhaps. I dunno.

On that happy cheery note, have a nice night all!! Unless you're someone I hate, in which case, DIE! DIE!!! DIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?