<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2003-09-30

Ahhhh... quizes. Another one of many wonderful forms of procrastination. So I did a few more. I'm just that bored... and I'm not wanting to do this résumé du texte anymore................................................................ bleh

And I swear, some of these quizzes are on crack.


I'm a Fire Spirit


This is the 'What kind of spirit are you?' quiz. I'm fire. Pretty fire. ooooooooohhhhhhh. Fire's right up there with shiny things. They're both good and damningly distracting.


What Flavor Lip Gloss are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

And this is the lip gloss one. I think it kinda sucks, quite personally. I'm not flirty, sexy, a princess, little miss Mary Sunshine or totally boy crazy. Therefore, I'm automatically flavorless. Right. I don't know about the rest of you, but that kinda annoys me. But you're right, I should chill. It's just a stupid quiz. Alright... chillin now. And procrastinating. La la. God, I don't want to do this résumé. Bye all!!
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?