<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2003-09-30

No, still haven't done work yet. Don't wanna. And I SWEAR it wasn't 9:21 when I did my last post. I was in Logic at that time.... hmmm. My clock seems to be screwy. Well, it is currently 12:03. Not that anyone cares, for time is relative.

So, what did I do? Went back and read my blog competition entry. I had forgotten how funny it was. I laughed at that part about people confusing evil with mint. Something like that. It was great.

After that, I went to Lynnsey's blog to try and find her story. So far, unsuccessful. But I did find a link to a quiz my friend Tannis did. It went a little something like this...

Comfy and Dreamy. You're often off in your own little world, probably one of your own making. You believe in magical creatures, like Gwenhyvar, who guards Tannis' bed.
Tannis'... BED!


What part of Tannis's Room are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

So, I'm her bed. Lucky, lucky me. *insert evil grin here* Unfortunately, that means always being on the bottom. Okay, I'll stop before people really start wondering about me. So, back to procrastinating. Or maybe I'll go get lunch. So many choices....

P.S. Tann, luv muffin, that last 'What would you say if you ever met Tannis' question was kinda hard to answer. There was no option that said 'Remember when I said I'd still respect you in the morning? Well, I lied.' Evil me.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?