<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2003-09-24

Oh... my... God...

I've done two posts in two days. Something is totally, utterly, insanely wrong here. This must be a sign of the Apocalypse. Sorry, I just came home from my religion course. I'm getting all biblical or philosophical or whatever here. Scary, innit?

And, I must highly suggest that all athiests take religion courses. Gives you ammo the next time some religious-fanatic freak tells you your gonna go to hell because you don't believe The Good Word. It's great, really. Next time someone bitches at you for not accepting Jesus as the son of God, just tell them: "Hey, have you ever actually read Mathew chapter 2 verses 49 & 50? Christ's own parents didn't even get that he was the son of God. And even got the head's up from angels before Christ was even born . And don't get me started on what's wrong with the whole nativity scene..."

I love arguing with religious people. Stay at it long enough, and their heads all but explode. Like Bartleby in Dogma. Not that I have anything wrong with religious people... you could tell me that you believe that a huge naked bunny in a corsette created the world out of dryer lint and I'd still respect your beliefs. I sure as heck wouldn't join The Church of the Huge Naked Bunny, but I'd respect your belief as long as you didn't try to force it on anyone, try to kill for it or go door-to-door and bugging people at dinner-time. I have nothing against religious people, just intolerant people. And, sadly, I've known a lot of intolerant religious people.

But that's besides the point. Actually, I think there is no point. Eh... so what else is new??

All five of you who visit this site know about the Tannis_Tachi blog competition story I just wrote. You know, that huge thing I posted yesterday? Well, stupid me, I forgot to mention that I'm not the only one in this competition. My friends Carla and Lynnsey also wrote stories... Carla's pertaining to Inuyasha, Lynnsey's is about Naruto. Both stories are great, I killed myself laughing. Literally. Then I was resseructed. Hey, if Jesus could do it, why can't I? (Hm... I can just hear the Pope screaming "SACRELIGE" all the way from Rome. Tee hee.)

Carla's is located on her blog (see Elarielf's Obsessions), and Lynnsey's is in places unknown. I read it once, then could never find it again. And if Lynn ever replies on MSN, I'll let you guys (who am I kidding... girls) know where to find it. I really don't envy the contest judges the task ahead of them. My buddies' stories are fantastic, and I must admit, I kinda like mine too. What can I say... I think I'm great sometimes. Plus, we all know where at least one of the judges live... and I'm sure we could torture her (Tannis) into revealing the other two's locations. We'll find them, and vengence will be ours. Well, the losers will have vengence, that is. The winner just might tag along for fun. Then we'll go out for lo-fat, frozen yogurt. Yum!

I'm sure I had another reason for posting today... a non-biblical reason. But I really don't know what it is. So, this will have to do. BUAH!!

Currently watching: Mortal Kombat. Don't ask. I don't know. (Shut up Lynn, you're the one who thinks 'Army of Darkness' is must see T.V. You have no right to judge me. 'Judge not lest ye be judged'. God, I misquoted that!!)
Currently reading: Chaos Bleeds (BtVS book), Nouveau Testament, Histoire de l'Enfer, La Tragédie Grecque Classique. I think that's it.
Current mood: Hm... slightly tired, slightly hungry, slightly anxious thinking about school, slightly numb in the bum.
Current quote: I got nothing.

P.S. Apparently there's a link to Lynnsey's story on her blog in early August or late July. There's a link to Graymalkin's blog on this site. Go read my friend's stories. Do it... do it... stick it to the man.

That is all.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?