<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2003-10-21

Current mood: If I told you, I'd have to rate this blog 'R' for obscene language and scenes of extreme violence.
Currently watching: Computer screen... DUH!
Currently listening to: People typing all around me.
Currently reading: My Chimie des éléments représentatifs lab protocole.
Current quote: "I'm a lesbian!" Says this girl as she's picking off a hair that's clinging to my lab coat. This hair just happened to be on my boob. Was funny at the time.

................... SIGH.

First off, let me say Happy Belated Birthday to my buddy Elissa. Or Ed, as I used to call her. Or was I Ed and she was Bob?? Can't remember. I haven't mentioned her before because I RARELY see her anymore. We don't go to school together and we usually don't hang out anymore. Which is too bad, because she's funny and I have a great time with her. Whether we're out Trick-or-Treating and dancing the Macerana in people's driveways while she's trying to shove a plastic Death scythe up my bum or whether we're sitting outside at 2 a.m. and waiting for a cab for over and hour and a half, Elissa knows how to make life fun and make me laugh. So, let's all give E a big round of applause. YAY!!

Next off... there's the rant section. But that will have to wait because I have to go phone someone who left to quickly pick up her daughter from a near-by school and then is supposed to come back to help me finish up a lab report because I don't know what the heck I'm doing and she has part of the report plus some neato pics I printed up for it. She left over an hour ago... and now I wait. SIGH.

Oh... and it's my sister's 23rd birthday today. I almost forgot. For I am blonde, hear me roar!! Well, Mel, Happy Birthday, ya old git!! BUAHAHA.

And I'm spent.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?