<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2003-10-16

Epilogue: A Day in the Life of Trigun

I trudged into my bedroom and threw my school bag on the ground next to a heap of dirty clothes. Feeling cold and tired and generally in a grouchy mood, I slumped down on my bed and scowled. Homework and deadlines loomed on the horizon. I knew I should get started on it, that procrastination would only lead to stress and sleepless nights. But the truth was, I didn't want to do homework... hell, I hadn't wanted to for the past three years. But I always did... at the last minute. I sighed and resigned myself to a boring night of reading some french play or writing up a chemistry lab report.

But first: supper. Which is provided by one whom I call 'Mom'. Speaking of which, where is this 'Mom'? Why is the house suspicisiously quite? I dragged myself to the kitchen, and found only a note sitting on the table. "Gone to the Y. Be back later. Love you sweetie. -Mom" Hm... I guess it's tuna sandwiches for supper, then. I could cook, but I generally avoid it with a passion. But making tuna sandwiches requires so much effort... well, I'm not really that hungry. I could wait to eat. I poured myself a glass of milk instead, because hey, milk does a body good. Except in my case, liposuction would do a body good. I kid.

I sighed and went back to my room.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?