<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2003-10-28

Just a short, short note, as I have to run to a chem lab, and I'm not sure if I'll have time to update this later on tonight.

My theater presentation that I was so worried about... the one I thought I'd fall asleep during. I didn't end up doing it on the 8th, or the 15th. I did it the monday after that. Prof kept forgetting about the presentation.

Well, I did it eventually, and was really really nervous. The guy who went before me did and excellent job, and he was a tough act to follow. I messed up a bit, felt my face turn completely red. And then people asked questions. Evil people. I seriously said 'What? There's questions?? I can't just run away now??' And then the teacher laughed at me. As if I was kidding. Gah.

I got my mark back yesterday... and I was really scared to look at it at first. I read the comments to start with... stuff about proncuniation and what not. He also wrote that I seemed really nervous, and I didn't have to be. Perhaps I should explain to him that for me, doing an oral presentation in French is akin to being put up in front of a firing squad. On the bright side... he wrote that I really knew my stuff. Yay me.

Long story short, I got an A on my presentation. A high 'A', to be precise. 87%, to be even more precise. Only one thing to say to that... 'How the HELL did I mange that?!?!'

And I'm spent.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?