<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2003-11-05

Current mood: Slightly stressed, rather tired.
Currently watching: Jimmy Neutron, Boy Genius. Cute movie.
Currently listening to: see above
Currently reading: Le décor en France au XVIIe siècle
Current quote: Jimmy, your dad's like a mind-controlled duck-man!!

Yes, procrastinating once again. Yay procrastination. Well, really, I just wanted to put that quote in from the Jimmy Neutron movie. It really is a cute flick. But I still have troubles accepting Patrick Stewart's character. Call my crazy, but it's odd hearing the guy who played Jean-Luc Picard and Professer X saying the words "funny-wunny". No, I really am serious. That movie has lots of great quotes.

So... what else to type. Nothing really. Back to work. I DON'T WANNA!!

By the way... Lynnsey sucks.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?