<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2003-11-05

First for a bit of mindless drivell. Yes, I have a post up. Yay me! I was supposed to do homework today... but Procrastination dropped in again. I swore I'd call it quits, that I'd send him away if he ever came knocking on my door again. But this realtionship is hard to end. It isn't love, not by a long shot. Whatever it is... it's sick and twisted and perverse and I like it. (To get the right effect, the whole phrase has to be said in a dark tone, except for the 'I like it'. That part is supposed to be chipper and cheery and happy.)

Where did that come from?? Kentucky again?? Huh. Just goes to prove nothing good ever comes out of Kentucky.

Today my procrastination took the form of fanfics. Two, to be precise. One cannot be shown yet because it is the Epilogue to a long, slow-going fanfic that I have yet to complete. How do I write an Epilogue to an incomplete story? Simple. Take one dash boredom, 2 cups inspiration, 1 tsp of spare time I don't really have to spare and a whole crap-load of EVIL! However, no one can see that Epilogue until the story is complete. Sucks to be y'all!!

The second story is as follows. There is an explaination. Read it. I dare you. Do it! Do it! Stick it to the man!! (That was for you, Lynnsey. Although I hate you.) Yes, peoples, it takes me forever to finish a simple blog competition (Which has yet to be judged. Damn judges. I mean... I LOVE you all! Vote for me!!) and one fanfic. Yet I can write two other fanfics in one night. I'm strange.

Now, time for homework. (And my clock lies. It's really 1:33 AM. HOMEWORK TIME!!)
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?