<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2003-11-13

Had to do a quiz.

Well... no... didn't have to. (Damn you, Procrastination)

storm
You are Storm!

You are very strong and very protective of those
you love. You are in tune with nature and are
very concerned with justice and humanity.
Unfortunately, certain apprehensions and fears
are very hard for you to overcome, and can
often inhibit you when most need to be strong.


Which X-Men character are you most like?
brought to you by Quizilla


Hm... I guess I can't complain. Or maybe I can. But I just don't feel like it right now. Though I think Storm must be the one they throw in for everyone who just doesn't fit anywhere else. Or I could be on crack. Wait... yes, I am. YAY CRACK!!!

Uh... on a further not, I just read a thing on the 'Net about some 30 year old guy who was freaking out 'cause his mom found is blog. He did not want his mommy finding his blog... it had reference to alochol and drug use. Just in case my mom/other family member sees this blog... no I am not a) gay b) a druggie c) a drunk d) gay e) gay f) obsessed with James Marsters. Wait a sec... yes I am!! I am so TOTALLY obsessed with James Marsters. Ha ha!!

Just had to clear that up.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?