<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2003-11-17

Medri is your Vampire name.
You are a god/goddess to everyone around you.
Nobody will ever say a bad thing about you or
turn against you, because nobody is better than
you at anything.
To use your new Vampire name and become a Vampire,
go here:
www.life-blood.vze.com


What is your Vampire name?
brought to you by Quizilla


I'm a goddess? HUH?? Eh... I guess I can't argue with that. Next quiz!! (Damn you Chrissy)

Your: Wondering eyes. Your not quite focused and your quite the day dreamer. Your a bit odd and as many say
Your: Wondering eyes. Your not quite focused and
your quite the day dreamer. Your a bit odd and
as many say "Your head is in the
clouds."


What type of eyes do you have?
brought to you by Quizilla

No argument there. Uh... what was I doing again. Hm? Next quiz!!

holding hands
hand holding - you like to be in constant physical
contact with your special someone but you don't
want to take things too quickly.


What Sign of Affection Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

Sweet and chaste. Unless you happen to be Carla, Lynnsey or Tannis. Or James Marsters. But especially if you're James Marsters. Next quiz!!

Morpheus
Morpheus


?? Which Of The Greek Gods Are You ??
brought to you by Quizilla

Eh... I guess this one's okay (one I got without cheating). There's no denying that I live in my own world.

yellow
Your soul is bound to the Yellow Rose: The
Gentle.

"I've travelled through the land of
surrender and seen it all. I throw my heart
out and keep my head up, and now I travel
through the land of peace."


The Yellow Rose is associated with friendship,
intuition, and fun. It is governed by the
goddess Hestia and its sign is The Intertwined
Rings, or True Friendship.

As a Yellow Rose, you always look out for your
friends. You would much rather have strong
ties with friends than a single tie with a
lover and your devotion to your friends is
clear. You may have great intuition and be
able to read emotions clearly, but sometimes
you can seem distant yourself.


What Rose Is Your Soul Bound To?
brought to you by Quizilla

Cool. A flower. :D Next quiz!!

My inner child is six years old today

My inner child is six years old!


Look what I can do! I can walk, I can run, I can
read! I like to do stuff, and there's a whole
big world out there to do it in. Just so long
as I can take my blankie and my Mommy and my
three best friends with me, of course.


How Old is Your Inner Child?
brought to you by Quizilla

Nyah nyah!! :P Next quiz!!

What... no more quizzes on Chrissy's blog?!?! WAH!!

And I'm spent.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?