<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2003-11-18

Past Life Piracy by Forchan
Your name
OccupationCaptain
Ship NameThe Salty Monkey
# of ships you sacked296
How you diedSyphilis
Created with quill18's MemeGen!


*manly laugh* Ha ha!! I outrank you all. That's right... on the Salty Monkey... you are ALL at my mercy. And once again, let me say... Ha ha!! Plus, I've sacked more ships than y'all. So... Ha ha!!

But... syphilis... who, me? Note to self: should not have slept with Graymalkin (ie: my parrot) after she slept with Long John. Arg.

But if you type your name with lowercase, the result is different than with first letter caps. See...

Past Life Piracy by Forchan
Your name
OccupationGrunt
Ship NameThe Lusty Mule
# of ships you sacked185
How you diedDown with the ship
Created with quill18's MemeGen!



A grunt? Screw that!! That was before I killed the former captain of the Salty Monkey and took his place. Arg. Went down with the ship. Eh... at least it's not syphilis. Wait a sec... syphilis- sex involved... going down with the ship - no sex involved. Give me syphilis any day!! Unless, as the ship's going down, I get to drag a crew member (James Marsters, who else) into the closet for one last quickie.

And I'm spent.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?