<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2003-11-25

Today's topic: I hate you Chrissy
Grr with the quizzes. I just had to do some. Crappy crappy crappy crappy.

I hate you so bad
you are the "I hate you so bad" happy
bunny. You hate everyone and eveything and your
not ashamed of it.


which happy bunny are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

Lol... this is so fitting. :D

Elrond

Elrond

If I were a character in The Lord of the Rings, I would be Elrond, Elf, ruler of Rivendell and father of Arwen.

In the movie, I am played by Hugo Weaving.

Who would you be?
Zovakware Lord of the Rings Test with Perseus Web Survey Software



Hm... I'm not yet sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing. On the plus side, I get to say "We must take the ring deep into Mordor and toss it back into the firey chasm from whence it came." On the downside... I never get to smile. And Liv Taylor is my daughter. Woe is me.





Take the What High School
Stereotype Are You?
quiz.

Lol... I'd like to think I'm not this dark, depressing, homocidal and suicidal. Uh... gonna take my procaz now.


© What's your Inner Goddess Color?? © Jen


I'm blue. And now I'm gonna have that song stuck in my head. WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY!?!?!?!

Dark
<<>>???What Kind Of Angel R You???<<>>( Anime Pics )

brought to you by Quizilla

Hm... anyone see a theme here? Why am I always painted as the dark, depressing one? Hm... maybe I should give this 'colour' thing a try. Nah! Next quiz!! (Damn you Chrissy)

wolverine
Sheesh, another fangirl. Well, I dont blame you.
How can any woman resist a sexy body, and the
ruggedness that is Wolverine? Hes a loner by
nature, a heavy drinker, and is plagued by
memories of his past...or lack thereof. It may
take time to work your way into his heart, but
when you do, he'll do anything for his woman.
Just be careful, he has a tendency to stab
people in his sleep. ^_^;;


Who Is Your Ideal X-Men 2 Mate? (ladies only)
brought to you by Quizilla

WHEEEEE! Happiness abounds. So I sorta kinda manipulated the results... so sue me. Who else would I want to hook up with... Patrick Stewart??? Great voice, but he's too much like someone's dad. Sorry... not for me. Wait... I know...

nightcrawler
Your ideal mate is Nightcrawler. His appearance
may be a bit off-putting, but his heart and
personality more than make up for it. He is
shy and isn't very sociable and comes off as a
bit of a loner (but you'll fix that). He is
also devoted and strong, and he always seems to
just *pop* up whenever you need him the most. :
)


Who Is Your Ideal X-Men 2 Mate? (ladies only)
brought to you by Quizilla

Because he's so cute. :D


Which era in time are you?


No smart ass comment for this one. Wait... yes there is. Nyah nyah... I'm younger than Chrissy. BWAH!!

And I'm spent.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?