<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2003-11-25

Well, I'm trying to do homework. I really am. I spoke with my lab partner today and, stupid me, I agreed to put together the lab report. I was supposed to have received it at 12:30 this afternoon. Granted, I got to school a bit later than that as I was picking out new glasses today. Well, it is currently 1:30 and I have yet to receive the required information.

AARG!! GRR!! *profanity, profanity, profanity* I want to get this done so I can go home and do other homework!! GAH!! Remind me to stop being so nice to people. The next time I start acting nice... just SMACK ME UPSIDE THE HEAD!! I shall, from now on, be a horrible, sarcastic, mean, evil BITCH!!! And to those of you (okay, all of you) who are wondering "And how's that any different from the way your are right now?".... SCREW YOU!!

Now that that's out of the way, I shall now waste time... I mean, occupy my time, by doing a couple more quizzes. Yeah, that's right. You heard me. On to the next quiz.

Sorrowful
As if you were born into a world of tears, you
always tend to look at the darker things in
life. Inside you crave attention yet push away
society, and you're a hopeless romantic. Drawn
to things like the occult and mysteries, you
spend your time daydreaming of "What
If's".


What Type of Soul Do You Have ?
brought to you by Quizilla

Sorrow? Why do I always get the crackpot answers?? Just because I like black doesn't mean I'm a sarcastic, negative, antisocial, suicidal, loner... wait a second. I think I see their point. Hm. Point well taken. *Goes and plays with sharp objects while listening to her DEATH music*
I kid... I kid. I kinda like life. But taht doesn' stop me from being a sarcastic, negative, antisocial etc. etc.... you get the point. Next quiz!!

wintergreen
You are Wintergreen.
You are cool and collected. You are very
comfortable with yourself and what you do.
Even if you have a lot of responsiblities, you
always manage to be in control. You are
sometimes laid-back and you are always the
voice of reason. However, others may see you
as lazy or detached sometimes, unable to act
responsibly.
Most Compatible With: Lime


Which Tic-Tac Flavor Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

Cool and collected?? My, how it lies. I get along with lime?? What the heck does that mean?? Ah, I get it now that I've gone back and read all of the answers. "Quirky..." "Your own person"... that describes almost all of my friends. Especially the quirky part. Heh. Next quiz!!

You are NEMO!
What Finding Nemo Character are You?

brought to you by Quizilla

WHEE!! I'm the cute one. :D Though sometimes I'm a bit more like Dory. But not in the good, cute and innocent way. In the ditzy, always lost way. *hangs head in shame* Next quiz!!

You're totally evil. When you wake up in the
morning and look in the mirror you say, 'I'm
gonna be evil today!' You know you're evil and
you love it.

Click here
to become an evil vampire.



*How evil are you?*
brought to you by Quizilla

*giggles, jumps up and down* Goooooooo me!! Uh... I mean *steeples fingers, grins wickedly and laughs evilly (Mwahahahahaha)* Excellent.

Thug Bear
Thug Bear


Which Dysfunctional Care Bear Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

Lol... I hought this was great.

Transgender Barbie
You're Transgender Barbie! You're well, there's no
way to describe you. Pick a sex and stay with
it!


If You Were A Barbie, Which Messed Up Version Would You Be?
brought to you by Quizilla

What is it with the dysfunctional kid's toys quizzes?? Ah well, they're funny. So... I'm Ken in a dress. Interesting. Well, just because I'm not an unwed teenage mother, a sex fiend, a slut or a gangsta, I guess I kinda HAVE to be a Ken in a dress. It makes sense. Drunk monkey on LSD-laced crack waffels sense, but it does make sense.

Well, I think I'm gonna go hunt down that part of the lab report. Grr. Thank God it's the last one this semester. Then all this crap starts all over again in January. I think I'm gonna cry. Or drop out. Or both. *falls to the ground sobbing and simulteanously fills out forms to drop out of all of her classes. Except logic*
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?