<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2003-11-13

Well, you may have noticed some minor changes to my blog.

First of all, there's not as much text as before. In fact, my Buffy stories that I had posted are gone. It's really not necessary to have them here. I'd rather have them set up on either my site or Chrissy's. 'Nuff said.

Secondly, there are new links, and descriptions for those links. I figured I needed more linkey stuffs on my blog. As you also may have noticed, the text color for the description of the links SUCKS. Well, that is to be expected. I am, in fact, aware of this. However, I don't know how to change it without changing the main body text color. I also can't think of a color off hand that would look good for both the body and sidebar background colors. Deal with it.

The placement of the text in the sidebar is also screwy. Once again, I'm aware with this but don't know how to fix it. Deal with it.

Finally, I highly reccomend that bored.com site... particularly the 'Bad Date' stories. I feel so sorry for some of those people. Ever wonder why I don't date? These tales of datey-woe have renforced my belief that dating (and men in general) are evil.

Anything else?? No? And I'm spent!
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?