<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2003-11-17

Yes, yes... I TOTALLY cheated and lied on the quiz to manipulate the results. Wyh, you may ask? (Actually, if you're a normal person, you'd be asking 'WHY' and not 'WYH'.) Two words: Cute Picture.

The Princess Bride
I'm sure it's no big surprise to you that your
romance is The Princess Bride. A heartwarming
tale of "Twue Wuve" that has giants,
Spainards and swashbuckling. You really do
think that love can overcome anything. You may
be a touch naive but your heart is certainly in
the right place. You've probably got one of
those relationships where proper nouns have
been replaced with "Snookums" and
"Pookie Pie". Eww. Beware a cuteness
overload.


What Romance Movie Best Represents Your Love Life?
brought to you by Quizilla


Anyone who really knows me is rolling their eyes and thinking 'Yeah, this is so totally Theresa.' I get the sarcasm guys, and agree with you. Though it's a toss-up between which is more unlikely... me crooning on about 'Twue Wuve' and calling my sig other 'Pookie Pie' or me dressed up in more leather than a biker's bar and living a BDSM lifestyle. Uh... maybe just to preserve everyone's sanity and eyesight (don't want 'yall pulling an Oedipus Rex on me), we'll just imagine the former and scrap the latter.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?