<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2003-11-18

Yes... I've tried to make more changes to my blog and screwed up royally. Will badger Carla or Lynnsey to help me fix them. That is all. Stop complaining about how crappy this blog is. I told you it'd suck. The name itself is my disclaimer. What... you need a better disclaimer?? Fine.

Disclaimer: In case you have not already noticed, as per the name I have chosen, this blog SUCKS. Royally. The content sucks, the layout sucks, the color scheme sucks, the spelling sucks. Any non-sucky content of this blog is purely accidental, as it was probably written/set up on one of those extremely rare days where some omnipotent, omnipresent being that decides to screw with my life deemed to give me a good day as opposed to the normal, screwed-up, illogical, drunk-monkey-on-LSD-laced-menchi-crack-waffles, all-signs-of-Armagedon-happing-to-me-within-the-space-of-five-minutes days that normally make up my life. If you do happen to come across any non-sucky content... I am truly sorry. Please inform me so that I may remove it from this blog. Thank you.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?