<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2003-12-02

BUAH!! More quizzes. (Damn you, Procrastination)

Seems like you are not in big trouble. Actually,
this result is actually BETTER than average.
You will have a perfect job. You will make a
lot of money. The job that you will have is
being a kind of doctor. You will not marry.
Many (wo)men will like you or did like you in
your college, but you don't think anybody is
good enough for you. You will live in a two-
story house when you are older. Two stories all
for you is good enough for you! You will have
many dinners in your house. The bad news is
that you will be very lonely and sad - perhaps
almost depressed when you are older. Yes, you
will think that money is not everything in your
life. Feel good young man. You will not bald
/*_*\ Your hair will be the same as it is right
now. You will feel that you are one of the
prettiest/handsome (wo)man there is for your
age /*_*\ You will be the over average (wo)man.
In your future, nothing will hurt you. Only
pain on the outside. When you are 87 years old,
you will die of painful cancer.


The Quiz of Luck - What Will Happen In Your Future?
brought to you by Quizilla


How cheery. At least I'll have my 121 cats to keep me company. Yep, just me and my cats. La la!! Next quiz!!

Smirk
You're the smirk,a frown-smile hybrid that's a
little bit cocky and usually associated with
evil or arrogant,but attractive people.You
probably just don't give a damn,but it's
everyone else's fault if you don't because
you're too awesome to have any real faults.


What Kind of Smile are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

Hm... I can live with that. BUAH!!! Next quiz!!

Maki
Maki -


What would your Japanese name be? (female)
brought to you by Quizilla

Okay... can't think of any smart remarks. Next quiz!!



I'm Classic-Cute!!
made by Jen



Well, this is what I really got. But I kinda don't like this result. I like this one (see below) better.



I'm Mysterious Cute!!
made by Jen



And hmm, turns out I would have gotten this one if I'd chosen the 'shadow' answer instead of 'diamond'. What... I like diamonds better than shadows. Diamonds, you can look at and go 'oooo... shiney' for hours. What fun is a shadow? Well, next quiz!!

Mmm...I'm Belle!
Which Disney Princess are You?Find out!

wOOt! Next quiz!!

Pretty!  I'm a daisy!
Which Flower Are You?Find out!

Hm... I was hoping to be something a bit more flashy. Though if this quiz actually had any answers that pertained to me, they'd probably end up labeling me 'The black, depressing flower of death'. Call me crazy, but I could live with that. Next quiz!!

YAY!  I'm Faith!
Which Female Buffy Character are you? Find out!

Hm... just because I don't like studying or saving the world. Well, I can live with being the loose, psychotic, homocidal one. Yeah... Next quiz!!

Woohoo! I'm Blue!
Which Kid's TV Character are You?Find out!

But NOO!! I don't want to be a stupid dog. Stupid people. Grr. Next quiz!!

Ooh...I'm Joey!
Which 'Friend' Are You?Find out!

Well, I told them I was a chick and still I get stuck as Joey. Could be worse. I could be Chandler. :D Next quiz!! (This is addictive! GAH!!!)

A pirates life for me...
Which Pirates of the Carribean character are you? Find out @ RelentlessDivas.Net!

I have a deep, abiding love for the shy blacksmith, and yet I'm Captain Jack Sparrow. Hm... I can see that. Not like there isn't a thousand slash fics out there. I should know... I've counted (and read :D) them. Kidding. Next quiz!!

Ummm...I'm Sane.
Are You Crazy??Find out!

Just because I don't drink concoctions that strangers make in chem class, don't have pink elephants on my head and don't grab popcorn, sit back and enjoy the end of the world doesn't mean I'm SANE. This quiz sucks. Next quiz!!

Chess
You are Chess!


What popular board game are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

I suck. Next quiz!!


~Find Your Beauty Aura~


*blink blink* wtf? Is this quiz on crack?!?!?! On that note... bye all! (There, Carla. You can stop complaining. I've been procrastinating. HAPPY!?! HUH!! HUH!?!?! *kiss*)
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?