<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2003-12-02

Today's topic: Reply to Carla's post about how me and Lynnsey aren't updating our blogs.

Two words: Insane theater essay. So there.
Yes, I had a theater essay that I've known about for a while now. Thing is... essays scare me. Especially for this course 'cause this guy's all nitpicky about the french. I should be used to that by now... but my french really SUCKS. Much like my blog. Plus, my mood over the weekend was not at all conductive to writing. Why, you may ask? Take one part procrastination (Dam you, we meet again. *shakes her fist at Procrastination*), 2 parts anger at the world and 15 parts sadness. Yep, that's lots of sadness. And 1/2 part drunkness. Not that I was so drunk I couldn't write... just so drunk that I didn't want to write. At all. Ever.

You may ask, what's with all the sadness and anger? Can't post re: keeping the language-aspect of this blog PG-13. Also, 'tis about family (stupid, stupid family), and they may come across this blog someday (Hey, don't laugh. It happened to that one guy. That poor guy). And if I post it, it may hurt their baby feelings. Urge to rant rising... rising... ooooh... shiney!! Urge to rant fading... fading... fading... RISING... fading... fading... gone. Come, friends. Come bask in in shiney thing's warm glowing warming glow. Sorry, was channeling Homer Simpson for a bit there. D'Oh! (1 crayon, 2 crayons, 3 crayons... etc, etc, ... 12 crayons! WOO HOO! A new record!! *sneezes crayons out of nose* Hey, where did that blue one go?? *shrugs*)

Uh... yeah. Done now. All that to say... Carla, shut up. (^) ( > . < ) (^)

And I'm spent. Back to Procrastination... I mean, writing my theater essay. Gah. *hangs head sullenly*
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?