<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2004-02-11

The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Third Level of Hell!
Here is how you matched up against all the levels:
LevelScore
Purgatory (Repenting Believers)Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo (Virtuous Non-Believers)Very Low
Level 2 (Lustful)High
Level 3 (Gluttonous)Extreme
Level 4 (Prodigal and Avaricious)High
Level 5 (Wrathful and Gloomy)Very High
Level 6 - The City of Dis (Heretics)Very High
Level 7 (Violent)Very High
Level 8- the Malebolge (Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers)Very High
Level 9 - Cocytus (Treacherous)High

Take the Dante's Inferno Hell Test

Damn... I was hoping for a higher level. *pout* Well, I cheated on the test to try to get the ninth level... no such luck. It says something about the sinners being eternally frozen in ice. Pfft... try visiting Winnipeg in January!! HAH!!

My Phase is Ate



Which Phase of the Greek Tragic Cycle Are You?


Take More of Robert & Tim's Quizzes
Watch Robert & Tim's Cartoons




HASH(0x88cfb24)
avoidant


Which Personality Disorder Do You Have?
brought to you by Quizilla

Huh... I'd have at thought that I'd rate AT LEAST anti-social. Shows what I know. Maybe the quiz-makers hate me. Or stalk me. *looks over her shoulder*

You're Prince!
Aaaw, you're so sweet! You're the most cuddable
kitty by far, and love everyone, even Baby! You
have such a pure, loving soul, and want to be
friends with everyone! Unfortunately, you're a
little dopey, and will come running even if I'm
calling for someone else, and you have a nasty
habit of peeing on me. You get confused and cry
when I freak out at you for that, because you
see it as a genuine expression of affection.
WEIRDO! But aaaw, you were my pick of the
litter!


Which CAT Are YOU?!
brought to you by Quizilla

I love everyone?? How the hell did that happen???

Ashe
Ashe


Which Pale Moonlight guy should you be with?
brought to you by Quizilla

No complaints here.

Well, should prolly go to class. Damned class. *pout* I DUN WANNA!!!! Dangit.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?