<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2004-03-18

HAPPY BELATED ST. PATRICK'S DAY!!! I would have posted yesterday, but I was too drunk. Heh... don't I wish. Actually, the truth is, I was occupied most of the day with chem class, helping M. Soufi with the little kiddies in his school (Theresa... work with little kiddies?? Is this the Twilight Zone? Yes... hehehe), driving my brother to work and watching The Passion of the Christ with my religion class. Yeppers... we get to go to movies for class. The flick was all in Aramaic, and perhaps another language amongst the roman soldiers. But yeah... didn't understand a word of it. GOOOOOOOOOOO SUBTITLES!! I wonder how my teacher managed... he's francophone, knows very little english and I don't think he knows much Aramaic either. Huh. Oh, plus... movie was really bloody. *shudders*

So, what else did I do for St. Paddy's Day? Well, I did have a beer to celebrate the day of Irish drinking and wearing of green. I'm sure there's a whole other reason behind that particular holiday... but I don't know what it really is and I'm too hung over to care. Once again, wishful thinking. Not that I want to be hung over, but I did want to get really, really drunk last night. *sigh* My plans all ruined.

Anything else important to add?? Not really. Like I ever have anything important in my blog. Pfft.

Later all!!
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?