<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2004-03-19

Today's topic (huh... she actually has topics??): I don't post often, but I post lots of useless crap.

The whole purpose of today's post is just to have more posts on my blog. Carla and Lynnsey seem to have this unofficial contest to see who is posting the most and then shake their fists at non-posters. I am, quite truthfully, a horrible non-poster. And then anything I do post ends up being really long and annoying. So, today's post will be slightly shorter. I think... unless I find something to rant about in the next few seconds.

And for those of you who are wondering where the next installment of Smack-upside-the-head-woman's adventures in the HP univers is coming out... KEEP YOUR PANTS ON!! Unless you happen to be Carla, Lynnsey, Chrissy, Jen, Tannis or James Marsters. In which case... please feel free to take your pants off. >;) I basically know who I want to smack and why... but there's that annoying little thing called PLOT. Now, granted, PLOT is generally inconspicusously missing from these little stories of mine, kinda like spell checking is. However, stupid people usually want to know things like why I went where I went, when I chose to appear in the HP univers, where I end up and of course, they want explations for my actions. To all of those types of people out there... **SMACK!!** So there. I have writer's block. I basically decided that I end up somewhere in Hogwarts at some point in time... but that's all I got. So lemme alone.

That is all.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?