<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2004-03-04

Today's topic: I am a spaz

Well, it's true. I forgot to mention on my blog that it was Carla's birthday earlier this week (maybe Tuesday?) At any rate, it was on the second of March. And I forgot to announce it to the world. Thing is, most anyone who reads my blog already KNOWS that Carla recently had a b-day. She's old. Well, older than me... and isn't that all that really matters. Almost all of my friends are older than me. Except Shannon and Joy... but I don't call them my friends. I despise them for being non-older than me.

So, yes, Carla had a birthday and I decided to post about it. Now, before everyone starts accusing me of forgetting all my friends' birthday's, let me get one thing straight. I DID NOT FORGET!! It's not like I did the same thing as with Chrissy, where one day I'm reading a her blog post that says "Everyone forgot about my birthday". And then I pratically yelled "Oh F**K!!" in the middle of the school computer lab. And then I got a bad case of the guilties. This time 'round, it wasn't like that at all.

I phoned Carla up on Tuesday and sang her "Happy Birthday" à la Marilyn Munroe style. Yeppers. She really enjoyed that. And so did I!! Only wish I was there to do it in person. >; ) Evil me. I just forgot to POST about her b-day until now. So sue me. And no, I didn't go and make a neat birthday card or post for her. Lack of time and talent. Bad me. And now... I have better things to do than to post for you people. For you are insignificant. So there.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?