<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2004-03-31

Well, hello all. My idea of posting meaningless crap on my blog just to have more updates than my friends has been shot to hell. I blame school. DAMN YOU SCHOOL!! Yeah.

So, I'll just say a belated Happy Birthday to my old buddy, Jen. Her birthday was on Monday, or the 27th, I really can't remember which. I'm horrible, I know. And here's the sitch with this birthday... (god, I'm a horrible, horrible friend).

I did not, technicaly, forget and miss her birthday because she phoned me up on Friday night and said 'Hey, wanna get together for my birthday tonight?' Now, I probably would have forgotten about it if she hadn't phoned me. However, due to the short-noticedness of her call, I did not have time to get her a present. I did, however, dash to the store on my way to her place and pick her up a chocolate cake. Then I remembered about halfway down St. Mary's that my friend lives, like, two steps away from a Baked Expectations (a wicked awesome bakery/cake store). I spend the rest of the trip to Jen's house marveling at my own stupidity. So did she, when I showed up at the door with a cake in my hands. Gah.

So we decided to go to a movie, and she dragged me to the chick-flick that her boyfriend wouldn't go see with her... Win a date with Tad Hamilton. Allow me to say... "Fluff fluff fluff, predictable ending, few chuckles, FLUFF!!" I guess it was okay. Not the worst movie I've ever been dragged to... Lynnsey's still the champ for that.

Jen's birthday is now a few days past, and I have yet to get her a card and a present. I'll do that eventually... I think. *sigh* I'm a horrible friend.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Current mood: Relieved and guilty and stressed and hungry. I'm a plethora of moods! Plus, I prolly just used a big word in a context that doesn't make sense. Ah, well.
Currently watching: Computer screen.
Currently Reading: The case-book of Sherlock Holmes. CURSE YOU, CARLA!!!
Current Quote: "GAURD YOUR CARNAL TREASURE!!" (keep in mind, the guy's yelling this to the girl he loves in the middle of a crowded airport.) - Win a date with Tad Hamilton
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?