<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2004-03-24

Well, I haven't been posting as much as I've planned. Some of you may ask "What's up?" To which I will infallibly reply "The Ceiling." So there.

So, what has been going on in my life? Got together with Carla and Lynnsey on Friday to go see a "best commercials of 2003" type dealie thing. Of course, we got our butts in gear a bit too late (my fault, I think), and the tickets were sold out. So we went to see The Last Samuri instead. Was better than I expected. Tom Cruise swingin a sword around... mmm. Fun for all!!

So, we went to try and see this commercial thing again (minus Lynnsey, because she smells. Well, in all fairness, it was her evil car's fault.) on Sunday. Went for sushi first... was very yummy. Carla seems to like wasabi. Very strange girl. Then we finally got to see the commercial thing, mainly because Carla (smart girl) bought the tickets ahead of time online. The thing I kinda don't get is... we could see (some of) these commercials for free on television... but we always bitch and complain when they interrupt our shows. Or we get up to go to the bathroom or to go to the fridge or something. Point is, we went and shelled out eight bucks to see things that we can see FOR FREE but just ignore anyways. We're kinda strange that way.

Well, commercial thing was funny for the most part. Some of the commercials I just really did not get (must be a european thing). Others were really, really funny. Some funny in a way that I'm gonna go to hell for laughing at them. Oh... wait... I'm an athiest! w00t!! Yes, I w00ted. Deal with it. I'm 5o l33t. Or something.

Now I miss my friends all over again... especially Chrissy. Poor girl with her majorly screwed up schedual. *sigh* Well, I guess I'll end this post. No, still no HP story. Deal with it.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?