<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2004-03-04

Whoops... forgot about my shameless publicity plug I was gonna post today.

As some of you may know and yet still can't believe, I am currently taking a theater class. In french. I'm also going to be acting in a play. In french. Scary, né? So, yes, this play that I will be in... I need people to attend it. Our teacher basically implied that if we did not get at least 10 people to attend the play, he would feed us to his pet dogs... the hounds of hell. Actually, he said nothing of the sort. I just wanted to make him sound evil.

I can kinda understand his reasoning for wanting us to force people to com... I mean, invite people to come. That's it. You see, all funds raised from this year's play will be put in the budget for next year's play. That way, next year people will be able to buy nifty stuff like props and costumes. Without this money, they'd have to do a play full of mimes. And we really don't want that.

The play is happening from April 5th to April 10th, starts at 8 pm and should maybe be about 2 hours 2 1/2 hours long. Something like that. Tickets for adults are 8$ and tickets for students (I'm not sure if it's just for Collège students or any university student) will be $5. Or something like that. So, please come peoples, you'll get the chance to laugh at me. In public. And yeah.

Anything else?? Guess not. It's not like I have anything interesting to post.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?