<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2004-04-08

GAH!!

Sorry, haven't really been on the Internet much lately. I don't have it hooked up to my comp at home, don't feel like venturing into my bro's room to use said Internet and am too busy during the nights dressing in drag. That's right... by day, I am the meek, quiet university student known as Theresa Beauchemin. By night, I am... *drumroll* JEAN, THE BLOODY INEPT MECHANIC!! *comeseemyplay* I'm getting so sick of putting on those bloody overalls. And just don't get me started on the beard. Actually, it's kinda funny walking into the woman's washroom and having this beard painted onto my face. It's also kinda fun to coax guys to come into the girl's washroom so I can put their makeup on. La la la...

At any rate... been reading blogs. Very funny. Lynnsey, sorry you're confused about daylight savings time. Carla, sorry you missed passover stuff and are going to hell. Chrissy... uh... I'm sorry about your boobs. *Don't ask, just read Chrissy's blog.* But yes, I'm sorry I haven't gotten to see you for awhile (especially Chrissy). Hopefully, things will be better soon.

By the way, Chrissy's cousin has a social on the 17th of April... buy tickets, my friends. Also, Chrissy is trying to plan a fondu thing around our crackpot scheduals. Carla, Lynnsey, you guys free on the 17th for a social and fondu? Chrissy and I (well, maybe not Chrissy, she may decide to claim ignorance as to my crackpot plans) were thinking either we have fondu earlier during the day and go to the social at night or go to the social, have a pyjama party at someone's place (I promise I'll try my best not to instigate naked pillow fights) and do the fondu the next day.

And why does the phrase 'do the fondu' remind me of the slogan 'Do the Dew'? And now I am slightly nauseous just thinking of Mountain Dew and all it's crappy splendor. Urgh. Well... I should go now. Later
----------------------------------------
Current mood: Dunno. Wait... yes I do know... COLD
Currently watching: Computer screen. But I'd rather be at home watching Robin Hood, Prince of Theives or The Great Mouse Detective (Again, CURSE YOU CARLA!!)
Currently listening to: The clackety-clack of keyboards. Fun.
Current quote: "Ow! My foot!! My only foot!" - Fidget (a peg-legged bat in The Great Mouse Detective)
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?