<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2004-04-08

So... play tonight. Kinda don't wanna do it. Kinda getting sick of all this. Will do quizzes.

Siren
You are a Siren. More adventurous than all with a
voice like no other you sit on warm rocks and
sing to the moon and sea. Yet sometimes
shipwrecks find you and raving men want you.
You are a bottle of talent and power. What the
unknown is you seek to find, and a lover. You
have the moon and stars as freinds. There are a
very few of you, what a rare find. Will you
rate my quiz, I think your voice in just
beautiful?


What kind of mermaid are you? (Gorgeous Pics)
brought to you by Quizilla

Such pretty pics. I want them all.

?
Well lets just say Lestat would love to meet u
again. he loves ur sweet shyness and charm. he
also loves that u are a goth and are a loner.
he loves u through and through. please rate and
stay tuned for ur next meeting with lestat.


how would a vampire react after meeting u?(girls only)
brought to you by Quizilla

mmmmmmmmmmm... Lestat. What is it with me and vampires? Ah... so sexy. *drool*
P.S. This person really can't spell. I've rarely seen the english language abused in such a way.
Sigh... I shoud prolly go and get into my overalls and beard. *sigh* Leaving now.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?