<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2004-05-25

Hm.... sometimes I wonder why I even have a blog at all. Recently, it seems like my updating has been very rare. What can I say... I have a boring life. Besides... Chrissy does a much better job of categorizing the events of my life in her blong. ('Blong?? What the huh??)

At any rate, amusing typos aside... I guess I should post.

*crickets chirp*

This is why I don't post more often. What's new in my life? Been working... what can I say... it's work. And very repetitive. But good money. Yay federal government desk jobs! Also been attempting to clean my room. It's a lot easier to do when you have someone there to help... Chrissy did an awesome job in that regard. She helped me organise stuff and purge stuff and get stuff out of the way. Of couse... I messed it all up again. Will clean it up eventually... don't worry.

Some of you may know that I have been working towards my Bac es Sciences. Well, I got it, and my grad ceremony is on Monday 31st at the Saint Boniface Cathedral at 8:00. Come by and make me feel special. Bring lots of presents.

And now for another milestone of my life: the end of Angel. Which means no more weekly Spike goodness. *sob* At least Joss doesn't kill him off... but I'm still shaking my fist at Mr. Whedon. I can understand his desire to leave the ending open so that they can perhaps work with in in the future... but that was a gay ending. NOTHING was resolved, really. There wasn't even any walk-into-the-sunset action. Basicaly, the Angel gang just stands there and says "okay... the demons are bringing it. Let's go down fighting."

... GAY!!...

And that is that.

and now... QUIZZES!!

Your Superhero Persona
by couplandesque
Your Name
Superhero NameMullet Man
Super PowerAbility To Fly
EnemyCircus Clowns
Mode Of TransportationVolkswagen Beetle
WeaponTacos
Created with the ORIGINAL MemeGen!


Mullet man??? GAYNESS!! Though I do hate clowns and tacos are a nifty weapon. But still... MULLET MAN?!?!

Your Superhero Persona
by couplandesque
Your Name
Superhero NameThe Bankruptcy Lawyer
Super PowerX-Ray Vision
EnemyThe Gangsta
Mode Of TransportationMechanical Bull
WeaponBaseball Bat
Created with the ORIGINAL MemeGen!

The Bankruptcy Lawyer... slightly better. And, oooh! X-ray vision. Note to self: must use on James Marster's pants.

Your Superhero Persona
by couplandesque
Your Name
Superhero NameManic-Depressive Man
Super PowerIncredible Stamina
EnemyThe Ex-Girlfriend
Mode Of TransportationScooter
WeaponBeer Bottle
Created with the ORIGINAL MemeGen!


Manic-depressive man... interesting. Enemy... the ex-girlfriend??? They're lucky I'm a lesbian, otherwise that wouldn't work. Power: Incredible Stamina!! Note to self: must use on James Marsters.

Your Superhero Persona
by couplandesque
Your Name
Superhero NameEmo Kid
Super PowerCan See Into The Future
EnemyThe Landlord
Mode Of TransportationCadillac With Rims
WeaponCondoms
Created with the ORIGINAL MemeGen!


Weapon: Condoms eh?? Note to self: must use on James Marsters.

And I'm spent... in every sense of the word!! :D

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?