<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2004-05-11

I was gonna post about grad, but it's now late and I'm kinda tired. But in order to go to bed, I have to wake up my sister and boot her out of my room. Apparently, like my mother, my sister has the habit of falling asleep during movies. Normally, I don't really care about this. This time, however, she's set up the movie in my room as we speak and has fallen asleep in my bed. Waking her up is kinda scary. Well, no, not anymore... but it used to be.

The reason I am posting today is that I have realised that there is a fundamental problem that will interfere with my social calander (huh... what social calander). My work schedual is rather variable, and I also have an ongoing project on the weekends. I'm going to post a schedual of things so that my friends can know approximately when I'm free so we can plan stuffs. But for today, I'll stick with my schedual for this and next week. For the Project, I'm not sure how long in the day it will take, I'll have more definate times after this week.
W = work, P = project
Mon 10th: W 9h30 - 16h30
Tue 11th: W 9h00 - 18h00
Wed 12th: W 9h00 - 18h00
Thu 13th: W 7h30 - 16h30
Fri 14th: W 7h30 - 16h30
Sat 15th: P ???Morning to early afternoon???
Sun 16th: P ???Morning to early afternoon???
Mon 17th: W ??
Tue 18th: W 9h00 - 18h00
Wed 19th: W 9h00 - 18h00
Thu 20th: W
Fri 21th: W
Sat 22th: FREE
Sun 23th: FREE
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?