<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2004-07-28

So... my blog was a year old on July 2nd. And I missed it. Happy Birthday, Blog. Well, I missed Chrissy's birthday too. If I forget my old friend's b-day, who would really expect me to remember my blog's b-day. That's what I thought. I also just noticed that since June (perhaps even since May), I've been averaging 3 posts a month. V. not-good. Yeah.

So... I was looking at my sidebar today because I wanted to go to my Archived posts for July 2003 to see when exactly my blog's b-day was. Imagine my surprise when I saw a link to archived posts from July 1 1999 - July 31 1999. Now, when I was 17, back in 1999, my family may have just gotten hooked up to the internet. I sure as hell hadn't heard of blogs at this point. Why, then, did I have posts in July 1999? Well... remember my last post where I was bitching about that previous post that Blogger had eaten? It got regurgitated in 1999. Yeah... my post was sent back to the past. Very strange.

So... I was reading my friend's blogs to see what is new in their lives. Carla is bitching about how I didn't go to see I Robot with her and Lynnsey on the 16th. She neglected to mention that I was seeing Cats with my mom, as I had bought her tickets for her birthday so we could go together. Sorry, but in my mind, spending an evening with my mom at a musical when I spent $85 bucks on tickets (apiece) and had planned the evening for two months was a bit more important than going to a movie when one of my friends called me up last minute on a whim.

On that note... I actually did go and see I Robot with Jen (seldom mentioned here, as she has neither a website nor a blog. Those people are not important). Cute movie... not too terribly surprising. Very much liked the Will-Smith skin show. Also very much liked Sonny, the main... er... Robot. Was very cute. I wanted to hug him. I am seriously considering writing a story to that effect. After I finish my Harry Potter story where I go to Hogwarts. And the one where I smack You-Know-Who upside the head. Yeah.

On another note.... less than 16 hours til the weekend. You see... I get off at 1:30 tomorrow and don't go in on Friday. Extra-long weekend. Yata!! Or whatever Carla says. Yeah. Going now. BYES!!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?