<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2004-09-07

Hmm... two posts in one day. When was the last time that happened?? Must be a sign of the apocopalyse. I know, I know... I can't freakin' spell!! Deal with it!

Reason for my post... I'm kinda bored, first off. I'll probably be posting more often, and doing meaningless posts as school has started today and I will be sure to allievate my bordome during spares by posting on my blog. 'Cause God knows I'm not gonna do homework!

In other news, something happened today. I was just waking up from my nap when my mom came in and said she wanted to tell me something... but that it could wait as I was napping. I kinda mumbled that I was awake and that she could tell me. For some reason, she didn't believe me until I actually got my butt out of bed and followed her into the livingroom. She must have learned from all the times I forgot things that she told me when I was half-asleep.

The thing she wanted to tell me: My brother brought home another critter. Shortly after Abbey died, my brother had brought home a hamster. This hamster did not have a long life-span. It's been dead for about a month now, maybe longer. I assumed he'd brought home another rodent of some sort. My mom said I'd probably aprove of this animal. I didn't get what she meant, as I was half asleep.

So, went to bro's room and asked if I could come in and see the critter. The door opens a crack when I see it. Sitting on his girlfriend's lap like a tiny sphinx was a little kitten. Awwwwwwww. A cream coloured, light-brown tailed kitten with FREAKISHLY blue eyes. Think Elijah Woods chibified, people. Yeah... that's about it. The name; fittingly appropriate. Smeagol. If you saw this cat's eyes, you'd understand. But he's so cute. He kinda was scared of me at first, but he warmed up to me. Now he's sleeping on my bed. My bro supposedly promised my mother that Smeagol would live in his room. I made a liar out of him. I'm gonna steal Smeagol every chance I get.

Funny thing is... I was thinking of doing something like this after last Thursday when I visited Jen and saw her cat. Funny how these things work out.

I think I'm still gonna sneak another cat into the house. Why should my brother be the only one?? ;)

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?