<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2004-10-06

Long time, no write... I guess I can't do ANYTHING on a regular basis.

Sigh... where to begin?? Being in the faculty of education requires a lot of work. First off, I've never taken 30 credit hours at university before. I know people who have... I think they're freaks. And now I'm one of those freaks. So much journal writing and comenting on class notes and whatnot. Then there's the groupwork. It's been pretty good so far... there was just this one group where I really had a problem. One of our members dropped the course right away (she had taken the equivilent in france). Another member dropped the course two days before an assignment was due, without doing any work or telling us he was dropping. Fortunately, we got an extension. :D

Now stages are coming up, and I'm starting to get worried. Not only will I be in the classroom for the first time, but also, a LOT of our assignments are due almost right when we get back from our stages. And now I can't write anymore... tired. Night all!!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?