<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2004-11-07

And Lynn wonders why I'm always paranoid when I talk to her on MSN...

There's really a very logical explination for my paranoia. One, I'm mentally unstable. Normally, that would be excuse enough for anyone. Sadly, I've got another perfectly valid excuse. I always end up having crack-pot conversations with her sibs. And by always, I mean just this one time.

A bit ago, I went and started msging Lynn only to find out that she wasn't there, but her younger sister was. Now, I've got nothing against Lynn's younger sister... she seems like a pretty nice person. However, I was planning on talking to Lynnsey, and some of our topics of conversation may have traumatised poor Brit. Then again, perhaps not. After all... she HAS had to live with Lynnsey for all her life. I also have this fear of going to talk to Lynn one day and it would be her mother sitting at the computer desk. Talk about awkward.

Someone msg'd me on Lynn's username, and right away I thought something was off. Lynn usually doesn't start off her messages with DIE DIE DIE!!! But she may start after reading this post.

I comment at the beginning that the person didn't seem like Lynn... but they said nothing that would either confirm or refute my suspicions. Silly me... I ended up believing them. The conversation progressed a bit... much in the way a normal conversation with Lynn would progress. During the course of it, I accidentally ended up loving her brother, Chris.

Wait... not actual love... it was just MSN love... I mean, NOT cyber... just

Damn. This isn't going to sound good any way... is it? It's not my fault!! I was duped!! I'm the victim here!!

Chris is really a pretty funny person. It's gotta be a family thing. I dunno.

On another note: promised myself I'd accomplish lots of homework this weekend. Didn't do it. Will be a basket case for the next few days. Don't expect any posts. Well... you don't anyways. It's like a yummy treat when I post. And you love it, don't you. Don't you?
=================================
Currently listening to: Hellboy the movie
Currently reading: School stuff, Dilbert and Hellboy the book. I'm a consumer whore.
Current mood: Tired and I know I'll be feeling stressed and panicky at some point during the night.
Current Quote: (On MSN with Chris masquarading as Graymalkin)
Me: Note the massive undertones of Sarcasam in the comment.
Graymalkin/Chris: duly un-noted
Me: Sarcasam with a capital SAR
Graymalkin/Chris: And all that leaves is casam. A deep casm of unlove
Me: And it's misspelt, too.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?