<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2004-11-30

Apparently, Blogger doesn't like my last post.
I did a different post earlier today, but it never shows up unless you refresh the page. Blogger hates me. :(
Well, I'm currently sitting in my last ever Technology and Teaching course. Hmm... I don't remember how to spell 'course' in english anymore. Is it with or without an 'e'? CURSE YOU, FRENCH LANGUAGE!! I shake my fist at you. And yet, I can't bring myself to leave you. *pout*
I had a project to present today. It didn't go horribly, as I thought it would. I was, however, the last person picked to present. It was like being back in gym class. No one wants me on their team. *pout*
I wanna watch more Naruto. I wanna catch up with web comics. I wanna clean my room and do christmas shopping and hang out with my buds and go to the gym. But I can't. CURSE YOU SCHOOL! I shake my fist at you. And yet, I can't bring myself to leave you. Once again, *pout*.
And now I guess I'll go home and study. DON'T WANNA!!!
And I'm spent. Or maybe I can do a quiz!! But quizes are being dumb. I guess I should do homework. *pout*
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?