<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2004-11-24

Man... I've just been the update QUEEN lately.
It would be nice if I actually had pertinant things to say.
I've been looking at blogs so much that I'm absolutely STARVING for new posts. From my friends, that is.
Now, usually my friends are pretty good for posting... I'M the one that never has anything new. But lately I've been on the internet doing lots of homework. And, as means of taking a break and/or procrastinating, I post irrevelant stuff on my blog.
I also go to my friend's blogs in hopes that they've done something new.

Me: Well... tired of homework. Tired of posting. Oooo... let's check out Lynn's blog. *all excited* Is it updated? Is it updated? .... no.
And then I'm all upset, my hopes are crushed, I have no reason to live and start doing self-destructive things, such as homework. :(
Which, I should be doing right now, seeing as none of my friends have updated since yesterday. Or maybe they did while I was posting this. Hmmmm....
========================================================================
Current mood: Crushed and stressed
Currently reading: School stuff. Notes of observation from my stages in October.
Currently listening to: Kinda Rockish version of Dies Ires
Current thought: Morality in the classrooms. Even if teachers do not explicitly teach morality, they demonstrate their own morality in normal, everyday actions and comments. Interesting thoughgt. Now how can I use this to totally screw up my students lives? (I'm kidding about that last question. I only want to partially screw up their lives. >;)
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?