<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2004-11-19

Today's subject #1: Blogger hates me...
And it's conspiring against me. I swear, it never wants me to post again. Blogger and my computer are in cahoots, I tell you. And the toaster's plotting to steal all my clean underwear. And now, on to other things...

Today's subject #2: Memories
I was out today and happened to tune in to an old song... one that brought back lots of memories. Not so much the music and the tune as the lyrics did. The song: Karma Chameleon. Not on my list of favorite songs of all time... but it got me thinking about some old friends.
You see, back in junior high, my nickname- or one of my G-rated nicknames- was Chameleon. Not for any cool reasons, I assure you. My friend Tracey started calling me this 'cause whenever I saw this one guy I had a crush on, I'd turn beet red in a second. Thanks a lot, Tracey. I later started calling her octopus-head... that girl should never have put multiple pigtails in her hair. :D
I used to be really good friends with Tracey, Brianne and Bri's boyfriend, Scott. We used to have some great times together. Going to a realxation seminar... while we were hopped up on coffee and chocolate. That was great. Driving around, listening to music, Walking to Portage Place from Tracey's house (on Bowman, over by Watt and Kimberly and stuff). That was a LOOOOOOOONG walk! I haven't spoken to any of these guys in years. We just kind of drifted apart and moved on with our lives. Man... I miss them all. :(
I've made a lot of other good friends since then, and I hope that I never lose them. Wherever we go, whatever life throws at us, I hope that we'll still stay in touch and see each other from time to time.

Today's subject #3: I'm running out of room in my closet.
I've tried to fight it... tried to control myself, but I can't. It's official... I now heart Paul Bettany as well. Curse my tendancy to obsess over actors. And God help me if an actor happens to have an english accent... I'll be hooked in an instant. I figure I need to stop watching tv and reading books altogether. :( I've got WAY too many obsessions.
WAIT!! I can renovate my closet and make more room!! SCORE!! What was that I said about restraining myself when it comes to TV and book crushes?? Never mind... It'll NEVER happen!
So, now I have to figure out how I can get Paul Bettany, James Marsters, Tom Cruise, Steve Valentine, David O'Hara, Hugh Jackman, Ian McKellen (for the voice), Alan Rickman (also for the voice), Johnny Depp, Orlando Bloom, Elijah Woods, Billy Boyd (such a cute Hobbit), Sam and Merry (can't remember the actor's names), Carl (from Van Helsing... I wanna hug him!), etc., etc. into my closet. Ohh... and Jason and Larry and Nathanial and Damien from Anita Blake. I know... I'm hogging so many good people. I'll share with my friends, I promise. But I WON'T SHARE JAMES MARSTERS!! DEATH to anyone who comes near him. *draws her gun to make her point. Realises she sucks at drawing, crumples up the piece of paper and throws it away. Or recycles it.*

Today's subject #4: Lynn's story.
What the hell's with the black hole? Lynn... forgive me, but I must point out something... smacking people upside the head isn't my superpower... it's just something I do. Because I can. And it's fun. Though I am very flattered that you thought of me in this scheme of yours. I highly approve. :D I was planning to get around to Anita Blake eventually... after I finished Harry Potter. *snickers*
My superpowers are as follows:
1) Invincibiliby. And it's spelled wrong. I don't care, there's nothing you can do about it.
2) Travelling to any time and any place in any univers- real or fictional- so that I can interact with (ie: smack) whomever I please. And it would prolly be a HELL of a lot more comfortable than going down a black hole. But hey, the black hole thing might end up being fun. It's like a ride in Disneyland... only with more coldness and less corporate evil. :D
But I really like your plan. Just don't make me smack Jason... I don't think I could do it. Unless he was a masochist... in which case...
I'll leave your imaginations to fill in the blank. ;p
====================================================================
Currently Listening to: Sweet Transvestite from Rocky Horror Picture Show.
Currently Reading: School stuff and Master and Commander (what can I say... I'm obsessed).
Current Mood: Got a sore jaw... from chewing gum. Geez, you sick SICK people!!
Current Quote(s):
I'm not much of a man, by the night of the day. But at night, I'm one hell of a lover. (Sweet Transvestite, Rocky Horror Picture show)

Master and Commander: Stephen and Jack just finished discussing how a member of the crew will be tried and hanged for acts of sodomy against a goat.
Jack: "... A dish of tea? You take milk, sir?"
Stephen: "Goat's milk, sir?"
Jack: "Why, I suppose it is."
Stephen: "Perhaps without milk, then, if you please."

Yeah... not very funny on the surface. You kinda have to imagine this conversation going on between Russell Crowe (Jack) and Paul Bettany (Stephen). And imagine the look on Stephen's face. :D
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?