<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2004-11-24

Today's topic: And my other OTHER super power is...

In a post I made yesterday, I stated that Zabuza was just using Haku and he has no regrets. That was before I watched episode 19.

It starts shortly after Haku exits stage left. Naruto's bitching out Zabuza for being so heartless. The Z man explains to him a) He was just using Haku and b) he has no regrets.

Apparently, my other OTHER superpower is predicting what Zabuza's gonna say an episode before he says it.

But now I'm in the Chunnin Exam arc. This new superpower is basicly useless now. Not that it had a great use before... it was just interesting.

On Naruto:
1) am I the only one that thinks Zabuza should keep his bandages on his face?
2) what's with Z man's using a little knife when he has a huge-ass sword lying a few feet away?
3) I heart Gaara and want to glomp him. I'd die... but it'd be fun.
4) I heart Rock Lee and want to glomp him. If I were Sakura, I'd SO take him up on his offer. It was worded so cutely! (new word... I'm gonna use it anyways).
5) I still heart Kakashi as a buddy, and want to glomp him. Was very amused when Naruto glomped him.
6) I knew it wasn't Sasuke! Like he'd ever say more than 2 words to Sakura.
7) I heart James Marsters and want to glomp him. Among other things. I know he's not in Naruto... but think of how much better the anime would be if he were in it! :D
=================================================================================
Current mood: Gots homework to do and caffeine in my belly. :D
Currently reading: School stuff. Again.
Currently listening to: My kitty snore.
Current quote: (Naruto ep: 21)
Kakashi: I also think ruining them would be interesting.
Ikura: ...
Kakashi (deadpan): It was a joke, Ikura.
Well, I laughed. But then again, I'm evil. :D
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?