<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2004-11-21

Today's topic: I wish MY parents raised me like Haku's!!!

That was for you, Tannis-sama. *g*
Started watching more of Naruto. I should be doing homework... but, as usual, I'm not. Bad me. I'm gonna pay for it tomorrow.
I'm currently on episode 12... the smackdown on the bridge. Actually, that's not what they're calling it. I don't care. Don't ask me what arc this is in... I never really found out about the arcs. Is this the Chunnin arc I've heard so much about? It seems more like the "We're building a bridge, Zabuza's a badass and Haku looks like a girl" arc. That shall be its new official name.
Call me crazy, but I kinda like Zabuza. Nonononono... he's not going in the closet with my other men (he'd kill them, for one thing). I don't LUST him... I like him. The man's crazy! And he's determined. And he's crafty. And he don't take no crap from no one. Gotta respect that. Zabuza, my hat goes off to you. And am I the only one that thinks Zabuza's pants look like clown pants, and that it would be REALLY funny if someone pants-ed him in the middle of battle? That person would then die horribly, but it would still be funny.
Sakura seems pretty useless at this point... and I'm lead to believe that she will remain basicly useless for a long time to come. She falls apart in battle, cries for the guys to save her, then she gets all smug when she can climb a tree. To which I say... "Good for you, girl, now you can get AWAY from battle better than Naruto and Sasuke can!!" Trust the only girl to be an absolute wuss.
Sasuke seems pissy... I don't really like him. He's okay at times when he's not being pissy, but that VERY rarely happens. For every moment of not-pissy Sasuke, there are FIVE moments of MEGA-PISSY Sasuke. And he has stupid hair.
I like Naruto! I want to hug him. :D And smack him, sometimes. He's annoying a lot of the time, but that's totally acceptable 'cause he had a crappy childhood and because he's SOOOOO adorable sometimes. And he's a bit of a smartass... which I like. Plus, I like the hat that looks like it's eating his head.
Kakashi... I think Lynn and I will have to arm-wrestle for him. Except I suck... so Lynn would end up getting him anyways. So we have a nice little arrangement where Lynn gets Kakashi and I get to hug him. I can live with that. After all... I have so many crushes already... I can't be greedy and keep ALL the cool men. Furthermore, I more kinda admire Kakashi and want him to be my older brother or best friend than I want to ravish him. I'll leave the ravishing of cartoon ninjas to Lynnsey.
And, like Naruto, I TOTALLY thought Haku was a girl. Even after Kakashi said "Oh... HE'S a hunter." I was all like... "Uh... Kakashi, hun. Are you SURE that's a man? I really have my doubts". I also doubt that Haku is heterosexual. I kinda think he's hot for the Zabuza. Or maybe it's just a deep, DEEP (no pun intended) admiration thing. Does anyone besides me see any parallels between the Zabuza/Haku relationship and the Shishio/Sujiro relationship? Aside from the fact that Zabuza wasn't all burnt up... and I'm pretty sure that Haku didn't kill anyone. At that point, anyways.
====================================================
Currently listening to: Well, I've got "Dude looks like a lady" stuck in my head, thanks to Haku.
Currently reading: School stuff, again.
Current mood: Tired. Plus, my jaw's sore again. From eating popcorn. GEEZ! You sick, SICK people.
Current quote:I got nothing. *sigh*
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?