<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2004-11-05

Today's topic: Rin-Chan's post

Veeeeeeeeeeery interesting. I was reading it thinking... "Is she talking about me? No... can't be. I don't have blond curls... I have a dead rat with frizzy fur that's latched itself onto my scalp."

I envy Lynn's ability to be able to write like that. She's the funny one... and the cute one. AWWWWWW... so cutie wutie!! begebiegebie who's my wittle cutie schmoo-schmoo?? Lynnsey's my wittle cutie schmoo-schmoo.

And she is now buring me in effigy for that last comment. Some things are worth being burnt in effigy for. This is one of them. It would be more so if I could actually see the cute pissed-off expression on Rin's face.

At any rate... homework. Bah and gah. I DUN WANNA!! I DUN WANNA!!

And is it just me, or is my blogger message count permantly stuck at 97 posts??
===============================================================
Currently watching: The computer screen and kinda/sorta Hellboy (it's one of those movies I play over and over again while doing homework, just to have background noise. I like that movie)
Currently listening to: Hellboy and my brain leaking out of my ears. The two are in no way related.
Currently reading: school stuff. Psychology, School and Society, stuff stuff stuff stuff stuff
Current mood: Tired and fed-up and kinda worried about I'm not feeling as stressed as I know I should be and fatalistic and not caring and listless and gah.
Current quote:
I got nothing. Unless you count the dyslexic turkey thing. Now I'm not going to quote it, just to spite you.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?