<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2004-11-22

Today's topic...
Well, I finally found out about Haku's past today...
I wish MY parents raised me like Haku's!! :D (Still love you, Tannis.)
I kinda want to hate Zabuza for being so mean to Haku... though really, he wasn't so much mean as manipulative. And it's not as if he ever hid his evil intentions from the kid. Haku knew always knew exactly what Zabuza wanted. (Get your minds out of the gutter.)
I kinda can't blame Zabuza for treating the kid like a tool. After all... Haku just has "Use me" written all over his forehead. In permenant ink.
Sakura's still useless... Sasuke was kinda not pissy... which means he's gonna be REALLY pissy in the futur. Naruto's still cool and I still wanna hug him. Kakashi's still cool, also. I still think Zabuza's da man. He regrets nothing. It's great. Haku's a smart cookie. You gotta say this for the kid... he NEVER wastes an opportunity.
And I still don't get what Carla and Lynnsey mean when they say that Zabuza has an oral fixation. You see... given the similarities between Zabuza/Haku and Shishio/Sujiro... I naturally jumped to the conclusion that Zabuza, like Shishio, may be a biter. Apparently he's not... exactly. I intend to clarify this soon.
Just watched The Last Unicorn with my sister. Apparently, it's her all-time favorite movie. It's so eighties... but I still like it. I don't like Prince Lear, though. In my opinion, he is the gayest gay that ever gayed a gay. Lynnsey's saying. Gotta love that girl. (And I do... often.)
He totally falls for lady Athelia... which, can't blame him. She's the only woman for miles around. But then, near the end, he finds out that Lady Athelia is really a unicorn. He doesn't care.
Lear: Unicorn, sorceress, mermaid... nothing you could call her could surprise or frighten me. I love who I love.
Schmendrick: We're going to have to change her back eventually.
Lear: I love who I love.
Me: Okay... If she really were a sorceress or a mermaid, I wouldn't have an issue with this. I'd actually find this kinda sweet. But... dude... She's A HORSE!! A pretty horse, I'll grant you that... BUT STILL A HORSE!! She's not even your species. She's not even a biped. QUADRAPED!! HORSE!! DUDE... YOU'RE SICK!!! Though... like I said earlier... there's really no women in that kingdom. But I'm sure there ARE horses. So... in that case......
Not taking this any further. Let's go off on another tangent.
Scenario: Unicorn's in danger. Everyone's pissy and scared about it.
Lear (aka Mr. Gay): Save her, or I swear I'll kill you.
Schmendrick, the magician: I can't not all the magic in the world can save her now.
Molly: Then what's the point of magic if it can't even save one unicorn?
Schmendrick: That's what heros are for.
Lear: That's right... that is what heros are for!!
(What happens... with Theresa's special twist to it)
Lear (to the Red Bull): Halt! I shall slow you down by forcing you to trample over my scrawny, gay body.
Bull: Eh... I got no problem with that.
*trample, trample, trample*
Bull: Didn't feel a thing.
Lear: Erg... gack... pphftp... (is squished)
(What really didn't happen)
Schmendrick (laughing): Woah, Molly. Did you see that?!? We totally got him with that "that's what heros are for" thing. He so totally fell for it! What an idiot.
Molly: Schmendrick, that rocked!! God... look at him... he's squished.
Schmendrick: Yeah... squished and not moving.
Molly: ... er... do you think we seriously got him hurt.
Schmendrick: Nah... he's just playing. I'm sure he'll get up any moment.
Molly: ... I think the wuss really got himself hurt.
Schmendrick: Uh... just for the record... that whole hero thing was entirely HIS idea.

Conclusion... Lear is not only gay and into horses... he is also gullible and wussy.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?