<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2004-12-18

So... been a while since my last post.
There's two reasons for this. One: Comp blew up. I'm sure you already knew that. Two: I'm no longer doing homework at school therefore have no reason to procrastinate therefore have no reason to post. 'Nuff said.
So, I finished my Christmas shopping last weekend so I wouldn't have to deal with insanity at the malls. My aunty phoned me a couple of days ago asking if I could take my cousin shopping sometime in the near futur. I went today. The mall wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. It wasn't too hard to find a parking spot and we didn't get trampled. Yay us!!
My aunty also had her birthday today. YAY! She's old. But I lurve her anyways. It was nice going to her place, but there were TONS of people I didn't know there. None of my other family was there, just me and my mom. Still was fun.
Came home today and started clearing out the living room a bit (decoration boxes were everywhere... but we've finally got our tree up and decorated. SQUEE!!) Cat decided to play with everything in sight. The lil' bastard even ripped open a package of bird seed that we got for my aunt to go along with her bird feeder. Why the hell would a cat go after birdseed? I swear to god, he's more like a white rat than a cat.
Tonight's big escapade was a fight over a skeleton. I lie not. Mom and I found a little plastic skeleton left over from Halloween in the living room. I wanted to put it on the tree. Mom didn't want to let me. I finally cornered her in the kitchen by the sink. She had a good grip on that damned skeleton... it took me a few minutes to get it away from her. I was even tickling her and she didn't let go. I finally got it. He is now sitting in our tree. I WIN!! YAY TEAM ME!!
And that is all. Have a nice night, all.
==========================================================================
Current mood: Full on yummy food. And starting to worry that Rin-chan's prezzie may not get here in time. 14 days is almost up, guys!!
Currently listening to: A Night at the Roxburrey's.
Currently watching: Ditto.
Currently reading: Master and Commander. Still.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?