<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2004-12-24

Today's topic: It's here! It's here! Lynnsey's present is here!!
After weeks of waiting, I've finally received Lynnsey's present. I've been so excited to give it to her 'cause I know she'll LOVE it. Or step on it. Whicever is good.
But I just got it today, Vancouver finally saw fit to send it over. It is just SOOOOO cute. She's gonna love me more than usual. Thing is, though, I think she's already at her cabin. Boo-urns. I want to give it to her now. NOW, I TELL YOU!!
Well, enough of that. I'ma gonna go do stuff.
==================================================================
Current mood: Squee! And Cheese!
Surrently listening to: Me type.
Currently watching: See above.
Currently reading: Master and Commander (still) and America the book. Good book.
Current quote:
(Interestingly, almost four hundred years after the fondation of the Puritans' Plymouth colony, the state of Massachusetts became the first to guarantee the constitutionality of gay marriage. This act was misconstrued as a bold move forward in the cause of equality, but in reality was just a hilarious "fuck you" to hte Pilgrims.)
- America the book. Great book. Read it. READ IT NOW!!
Current question: What the hell kind of sadist decided on how to spell "Massachusetts"? Bastard. BASTARD!! And I'm spent.
Comments:
Yay!! Too bad she's gone. But it's kind of funny that it finally arrived while she is out of town. Or at least I find it funny. hehe..
 
Yay! A prezzie for me! I'm sure it will be absitively POSILUTELY tanfastic! Can't wait...or CAN I?

...No.

Merry X-MAS T-San!
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?