<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2004-12-29

Today's Topic: Most recent movie seen
I remember when I was rather young, and I heard that the Phantom of the Opera was coming to Winnipeg. I knew very little about the musical, but I'd heard some of the music and I loved it. My mother was going and I begged to go with her. I even said I'd buy my own ticket. Funny thing is, at the time, I could afford to. My mother refused to let me go, saying I was too young to appreciate it. I was really mad at her for a long time.
Imagine how thrilled I was to discover that I could see the Phantom of the Opera in theaters! From the first time we'd seen the preview, Jen and I had decided that we had to go see it.
The first word that comes to mind to describe that movie: Orgasmic. Seriously. Gerard Butler, who plays the Phantom, is sooooooooooo sexy. Forget the fact that I'd already decided years before that I liked the mysterious man in black... this guy was very hot. And mmmmmmmmmmmmm... with the clothes and the mask... *drool*. And plus, this guy's voice is amazing. I swear, I've never sighed so many times during a movie. I shall steal Gerard Butler and put him in my closet. And then he shall sing for me. YAY!
On another note... Christine is an IDIOT!! Why the hell would she... how could she... RAOUL??? THE HELL!! That man is so... unremarkable. Rich presumptious snobbish... GAH!! GAH!! I just... that woman is so STUPID! RAOUL??? GAH!! It just makes me soooooo angry and... GAH!! Inarticulate. And shallow... so bloody shallow. I wish nothing but bad things upon Christine. Kinda can't be as angry at Raoul, because he really didn't do anything wrong. I just DON'T LIKE HIM!! He's so boring and bland. I mean... gah.
At any rate. I need to see this movie again. I need to buy it when it comes out. I need to steal Gerard Butler RIGHT NOW!!
On that note... if someone wants to go see Phantom, I won't object to joining them. :D
==========================================================================
Current mood: Siiiiiiiigh and swoooooooooooooooon
Currently watching: Dog the Bounty Hunter is on in the background. I'm too lazy to change the channel.
Currently listening to: Gerard Butler singing from my closet. Sometimes, the singing is interrupted by his pleaing to be set free. I just smile and ignore those parts.
Currently reading: Uh... America the Book, Master and Commander.
Burning in effigy: Christine. HATE HER!!
Comments:
OMG! IT's like we're sisters! No, really, it's like we're sisters in that I convinced Tannis (while she was young and impressionable) that the Phantom rocked while Raoul... did not.

In fact, when we ate lobsters, we named them Raoul and Carlotta. Somehow, they tasted all that much sweeter.

And I don't blame Christine for choosing Raoul. I mean he's rich. And there's that comfort thing. Also, he's rich. For all that the Phantom was kick-ashi, he was kinda a control freak. And scary. I have to disagree with you on the "sexy" thing. He always struck me as somewhat... disfigured?

Although I'm really looking forward to Gerard Butler. I hope he's as good as Michael Crawford - my current personal fave Phantom.
 
Well, you've seen the flick now, do you STILL disagree on the whole "not sexy" thing? (GERARD BUTLER!! We're talking about GERARD BUTLER HERE!!)
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?