<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2004-12-13

Today's topic: My computer blew up. :(
Well, not so much blew up... that's what it did a couple of years ago on New Years Eve. This time, it just won't start up. There was a problem where I had to restart my computer (I can't remember if I used Ctrl + Alt + Delete or if I force-shutdowned). Now it just won't start at all. It turns on and goes to safemode and won't let me log in at all. WAH!! Someone come and fix my computer!! *sniff*

Second thing, my second part of the Harry Potter story is done. I don't know when the third part will be done... if I can even get it back. I will be V. sad if it gets lost.

Third thing: Christmas shopping is almost done. *gets jiggy with it* I just have to get something for my dad (impossible to buy for) and something else for Jen. Then I'm done. :D

Fourth thing: Is everyone free tomorrow (Tuesday)? Perhaps we could go and see Blade Three.

Fifth thing: What is everyone doing for New Year's Eve? Let's get together. :D

Sixth thing: Made cookies today. They are yummy. You can't have any.

Seventh thing: Happy Chanuka (however the hell you spell it) to Carla. 'Cause, you know, she's Jewish. And we love her. Not enough to get her Chanuka presents... but still, there is a bit of love.

Well, was that all I wanted to post? I think so, for now. Later all!!
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?