<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2004-12-04

Today's topic:
STELLLLLAAAAA!! Whoops, I mean... CAAAAARRRRRRRRLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAA!!!
I need Naruto! GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIIIIIMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! NOW!
I've just finished episode 50, while I should have been doing homework or cleaning up. Yeah, Naruto's moving along much more quickly than Kenshin did. It hasn't taken me over a year to get this far in Naruto.
So, the Rock Lee/Gaara match is over. I have just one word to sum it up. WAH!!
Okay, so maybe I'll use a few more words. Near the end, I was all like "Oh, yay. There's only four people left. Lee, Gaara, Sound dude and that other guy from Ino's team. So, the two important people (Lee and Gaara) can fight the two non-important people and everyone I love will advance to the next match!! Yippee!"
"But, Theresa! Wait!" Calls an obscure voice in my head. "What about Sakura??"
Like I said... everyone I love. I don't love Sakura.
But then with Lee and Gaara... and then the thingie... and little Lee is SOOOOO cute, and I kinda don't hate Gai as much as I did before but... really like Gaara, the cute, homocidal tyke... and then... GAH!! Why Lee and Gaara?? CRUEL, CRUEL UNIVERSE!! YOU DID THIS TO SPITE ME!! *shakes fist at the universe*
And now I have no more episodes of Naruto until Carla lends me hersandIcan'tdownload anymoreanyways'causeit'lltakesolongandthere'snomoreroomonmycomputerbutIreallyreallyREALLYwanttoseewhathappensnext...
Kakashi: Uh... calm down there. Breathe.
Theresa: *takes deep breaths and breaks out the tequila* I'll be fine. Now, go back to my closet, Lynnsey's waiting for you there.
Kakashi: Later.
Theresa: And try to keep it down in there, guys. I have to sleep in this room, you know.
Lynnsey: No. *sticks her tounge out, and looks SOOOOO cute when doing it*
Theresa: Awwwww... sooooooo cute. Don't you think she looks cute, Kakashi?
Kakashi: No way! I'm not getting in the middle of this. I'm going back into the hottub.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?