<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2004-12-26

Today's topic: Well, at least there's no hard decisions to make
The absolute WORST thing about the Gaara/Rock Lee fight in the Chunnin prelims was the fact that I really, really liked them both. I didn't want one to lose. For a few insane moments, I was sure they'd say "Well, since you to both rocketh mightly, ye shall both proceedeth to the next round... eth." Sigh... if only.
But then the thing.. with the thing... and Oh, the horror, and ... Bad Gaara, no donut. But then he looks sooooooooooo cute and huggley and I end up giving him a whole box of donuts just to make him happy although he probably won't care and will just kill me and stomp on my donuts.
You know... this is one of the reasons that I could never have children... I can't be the disciplinarian. Especially if said children had tragic and lonely pasts and if the parents were absolute bastards... HEY! I'M gonna be one of the parents. Hypothetically. Well.. I AM a bastard.
Now it's the Gaara/Saskue fight. No confusion here. I don't like Saskue. REALLY don't like Saskue. He's a cocky, pissy, monosyllablic arrogant jerk. I can't respect that. Yet, I can respect a child having a horrible past and becoming a compeletly insane and totally homocidal sociopath. Even sociopaths need love.
At any rate, I say "Rah rah rah!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GAARA!" So cute.
But since I'm on his side.. he's probably gonna die. But awwww. SOOOOOOOO cute with his teddy bear. Bastard children, running away from him. I wanted to hug him.
On that note... I'm spent.
Oh... and Merry Christmas.
================================================================
Currently reading: America the book and Master and Commander (I SO have to finish that book)
Currently watching: Hook and Naruto
Currently listening to: Hook (soon to be Naruto)
Current mood: Mmmmmmmmmmm... food.
Current quote:
Gramma (reading the Christmas card we gave her): Love from Leona, Marielle, Theresa and... the Pygmies? (Note: By the Pygmies, are actually my cousin Margaux and my cousin Margaux is actually my brother Marcel 'cause Mom wrote the wrong name on the card.)
Comments:
I know! (About the Lee/Gaara/Sasuke thing, not about the Christmas thing.)
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?