<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2004-12-28


Which Family Guy character are you?

Boo-yeah!! The only thing better would be Stewie. Gotta love that kid. Maybe Lynnsey should adopt him. :D
At any rate... New Years eve. What's going on? My place will most likely be free... except perhaps for my mom. We should get together there... that way we can still do Chrissy's idea of a fondu/sushi whatever without having to share a house with drunk 18/19-year-olds. Maybe we could do something silly like rent an X-box again (oooh... or I could just steal my brother's!) and play a silly game.
People can sleep over, if they don't mind providing their own sleeping bags and pillows and crashing in the living room. That way, people can drink if they choose to do so. It'll be BYOB, of course. I'm not loaded, so stop leeching off of me, people. Naturally, the guest list consists of Graymalkin, Elarielf, Tannis, Baby C, Melanie and Jen. I should also look into what making sushi will require. I have some of the tools for making it. Let me know what you think of this. Later, all.
Comments:
Hey, I was Brian too! We're awesome. As for da planz, dey sound magnificient dah-ling. If you guys want, I can bring over dumplings (do you have a steamer) that are so easy to make, even (capital) I (/capital) can make them. Also, i got Scene It, and the extended version too (the DVD clip boardgame) if anyone wants me to bring it. Sleeping over sounds like a good idea, although I do kick and punch muchly apparently. As for alcohol...I don't know. It might overload my delicate sensibilities. In order to avoid this, I suppose I should get drunk as soon as possible. Like now. *Wanders off in search of Schnapps that aren't peach*
 
(This is not Elarielf. It's... someone else. Who's anonymous.)

My New Years plans are somewhat up in the air right now. They currently involve spending it with Drew. But, with so tempting a party, how can I refuse? Currently, I'm considering my "do both" options... can I go to your party for some and then disappear?

P.S. I have a screen name too, ya know! :p I'm Kaijuu!
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?