<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2005-01-19

Dammit, Rin-chan. Tell me what you want for your birthday.
Dammit, Carla. Give me new Narutos.
Dammit, Tannis. Phone me back. P.S. You're invited to Baby C's b-day thing this saturday @Brannigans @ The Forks @ 6:30 ish if you so desire.
People are le sucks. And I love them all.
Later allz.
==================================================================================
Current mood: Tired and kinda stressy and really not wanting to do homework.
Currently reading: School stuffs, Cerulean Sins.
Currently listening to: People type.
Currently burning in effigy: French grammar. Damn you.
Current quote(s):
Anthony Hopkins as Van Helsing in Dracula (totally nonchalante): What are we going to do with her? Why, merely stake her heart and cut off her head.
Bender (Futurama): *sings* Leela crack corn, and I don't care. Fry crack corn, and I don't care. Bender crack corn, and I am aweeeeesooooooooome. Take that you stupid corn!!
Comments:
Isn't it "Bender crack corn, and he is great!"?

Also, from the same show (to the tune of the Oompa-loompa song from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory):
"What do you think of the one you call God?
Isn't his absence ra-ther odd?
Maybe he's forgotten you..."

Also, you never told me about this Saturday. Maybe I won't come if I'm not wanted... *sniff*
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?